Local Sponsor

Local sponsor is the term used for a UAE national which is an Emirati.to be a local sponsor he or she should have a family membership card called the “Gincia”. To operate a business in UAE a local sponsor is a mandatory factor. But there will be no particular role for the local sponsor in your business, the sponsor should be a silent partner in your business activities. But to open a business in UAE without the support of a local sponsor is impossible. To open a business in Dubai UAE mainland  the sponsor own 51% of the whole share and the rest 49% will be the foreign ownership. A local sponsor is paid a lump sum fee for every year (annually).To get a reliable local sponsor for your business is an important factor.

For more queries related to a local sponsor in Dubai UAE contact our Business Setup Consultant.

Open chat