Industrial License

The industrial license is issued by the department of economic development in the UAE. The manufacturing enterprises and industrial companies are needed to have an industrial license in the UAE. This license is issued by companies which recast natural materials (raw materials). To issue the license there require mandatory approvals from various departments of UAE and also a physical warehouse space should be there as per required by the DED. And this license will be valid for a period. To set up the industrial license company in Dubai, UAE you need a local sponsor who holds 51% of the share and the foreign investor will own the remaining 49% of the share.

Setup your industrial license with Prime Point Business Services with no Worries, our expert Business Setup team will set up your business license with no time.

For more queries related to industrial license in Dubai UAE contact our Business Setup Consultant.

Open chat