Commercial License

A, Commercial license is the standard licensing option for organizations and business entities. This license is issued by the Economic Department in UAE. Buying and selling are usually called trading in UAE. General trading and specialized traders are the two categories of trading in UAE By the business activity chosen, you will get the business license. If the business activity relates to trading then you will get the commercial license. In UAE, a commercial license can be set up as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) where 51% of the company shares will own by a Local sponsor (UAE national) and the rest 49% will be the foreign ownership. With Prime Point Business Services with no Worries, our expert Business Setup team will set up your business license with no time.

For more queries related to a Commercial license in Dubai UAE, contact our Business Setup Consultant.

Open chat